posted by 蔡詠蓁 @ 4:14 下午
At 8:21 下午, Edith said…
we have the same idol. But I think you can find out many skills from Jasson Hu about learning English.
At 12:00 下午, 徐佳瑜 said…
There are some mistakes as the "foront " ,"seiours" in your diol article.And in the "The idol can make I learn English" the word as "alwals" is worng."Visit Armor Training Command and Armor School"thrid sentence is very strange.
張貼留言
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 8:21 下午,
Edith said…
we have the same idol. But I think you can find out many skills from Jasson Hu about learning English.
At 12:00 下午,
徐佳瑜 said…
There are some mistakes as the "foront " ,"seiours" in your diol article.And in the "The idol can make I learn English" the word as "alwals" is worng."Visit Armor Training Command and Armor School"thrid sentence is very strange.
張貼留言
<< Home