sophomore english,DOMC, SOCE, FJCU, Fall 2005--Spring 2006

星期二, 6月 13, 2006

Don't you know how to "score"? Are you a fool?

Albert: Dears, don't be too sad for "your play have not rewarded".
Dai Yu Lin: Knock it off! Stop nagging, and hurry up for help us "to add the result".
Albert: Yes, Miss Lin.

Bau Yu Jia: How wonderful life is now "we're" in the world.
Albert: Yours are "perfect play" I've ever seen.
Madam Jia: Don't say that!

Bau Chai Syue: Do you miss us today?
Albert: So excuse me forgetting but these things I "don't".
Dai Yu Lin: Albert, you have gone too far. Since you are heartless to abandon "our play", we won't let you and "other players" feel comfortable.
Albert: Dears, listen to me! It's not truth.
Dai Yu Lin: We don't want to listen.
Albert: Dears, It's all my fault. I misunderstand you. Don't "beat me".
Dai Yu Lin: Guys, let's fight!


Elsa:
ha ha...no hard feelings, it's just kidding!
Life is like drama, so don't care for too much.
Well, It's really not a cake course, but I like it.
There you go...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 上午, Blogger 唐維敏 Albert said…

    such hard-working group.
    you are very close, in several award items, to the winner.
    it proves that your group deserves very high praise, too.
    Dream of Pink Chamber did try to integrate several dramatic elements from other genres.
    we all see your tactic design and marvellous ideas. :)

    btw, i never abandon you.... :)

     

張貼留言

<< Home