sophomore english,DOMC, SOCE, FJCU, Fall 2005--Spring 2006

星期日, 6月 18, 2006

What has the thief taken away?


It has taken away Ann��s all nerves before perform THE ETCD. And it has taken away Ann��s anxious that when she in the new and unfamiliar situation.

�mI can��t believe it�n
Before perform THE ETCD, before perform ��the stolen thief �� , before in the Sophomore English class, I have good spiel in speak English in front of public and such as aloud without a microphone.

I can��t believe it, we do the some thing about four months that in February 10 to Jul 3. In the course of a lot practicing ��the stolen thief�� play, happen a lot of thing for a wonder, but I , anny, Liang , sharil and the all member real happy Ms. Chang can come back ��the stolen thief�� and stand to a same stage with us.

Now, I feel a little emotively. I hoped that this play the end coming soon and end my suffering, but when it ends in the true life. I think it too sooner to acceptance. I became a chump because the thief has taken away the soul of mine lately. Even if after we watch THE ETCD��s dvd with albert at ES001 class. I still feel I am not OK, I don��t know what��s wrong with Ann.

In Jul 18, I start write the etcd��s review homework and prepare about etcd��s information. Brings back many pleasant memories when I look at the diary of thief�� blog again and many photographs. Now, I know. I feel a little emotively for what? For I and the thief have to finish a lot of difficult things, and albert have a passion for student, and teaching. And now I am real in my 2006 summer vocation.

�mConclusion�n
The modern drama has a duende, it make the bewitchment of the Sophomore English students in English drama.

Something I real hate it. It so long time, just like four years. Something I real hate it. It so short time, just like four minutes.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home