After I read this story, I feel Daphane has many experience during her school life. She is a pure girl, she has many drams,she has courage to dream many exaggerative dreams, but she also wants to let her dreams come true.
She is also a lucky girl. Although her dad died, her family also very happiness. She still has her best love,her mom and brother.
Daphane's dream is the some with me,to be a reporter.she is good at planning her future. She is interesting in Radio. So,she joins in FJU News to be a reporter. She knows this work will increase her experience,also help her to find job after gratuation.I admire her can plan her fiture from now and take effort to make her dream come true.
I will take her for example, I must plan my goal, and make my goal come true in the future.
1 Comments:
At 2:25 下午,
陳佳伶 said…
After I read this story, I feel Daphane has many experience during her school life. She is a pure girl, she has many drams,she has courage to dream many exaggerative dreams, but she also wants to let her dreams come true.
She is also a lucky girl. Although her dad died, her family also very happiness. She still has her best love,her mom and brother.
Daphane's dream is the some with me,to be a reporter.she is good at planning her future. She is interesting in Radio. So,she joins in FJU News to be a reporter. She knows this work will increase her experience,also help her to find job after gratuation.I admire her can plan her fiture from now and take effort to make her dream come true.
I will take her for example, I must plan my goal, and make my goal come true in the future.
張貼留言
<< Home