sophomore english,DOMC, SOCE, FJCU, Fall 2005--Spring 2006

星期二, 6月 20, 2006

Believe, Something Will Be Found If You Seek Around The World!


When I woke up in the morning, ETCD, just like a dream which last a semester, was over. In this dream I saw Eileen Chang, Jin Xing, Thief, Bao-yu Jia and Turandot. It was amazing! They could speak and walk in this dream! Especially what I couldn��t believe is that when I dressed in a cheongsam, and I became Eileen Chang! Wow!! It was unbelievable!
In this drama, we saw everyone��s striving. We got a great outcome by sweating and tearing. ETCD was our first public drama performance. No matter when we prepared in advanced or acted on the stage, we all lacked for skills and mature attitude, yet we did our best with true heart.
In ��Seeking Eileen Chang��, we faced many difficulties such as actors�� incorporation, gathering media materials and actors�� acting etc. All of above made us discouraged deeply. However, all of us got rid of those tough tasks at length. The result belonged to everyone in our group.
I appreciate Albert for giving us such lovely opportunity which let us learn much more about DRAMA. Most importantly, I hope ETCD will be the ��new�� tradition to be kept in the future.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home