It is like a dream for me, and I like it.

Since winter vacation in February, we begin to practice and discuss the drama, not only this group of ours, other groups are also all the same, diligent for 4 months, until 6 / 3 we performance that in My English Corner.
I cant�� believe that I can stand on the stage to perform the drama for everybody, no matter that I have only three sentences. We spend lots of time to practice that drama every Tuesday and Saturday. From one week before performing in public, we have one receive training, comprehend practicing the dance, rehearsing a play one constant go direct, and repairing if have any further problems, everyday we are late to leave school, though everybody feels very tired, in order to give the audience the best play, no one has complaints, everybody cooperates very much.
Stand on the stage, everybody is very nervous, we are afraid of the problem on the machine, we are also afraid of to forget the sentences on the stage before the audience, but we have lose some sentences in the final parts, it��s a pity.
The stolen thief has got the best supporting actor , the best student director , the best stage setting, the best light is accused of, the best dance and the best drama. When we heard our drama name-The stolen thief, everybody's very glad cheer, we can��t believe that we heard the name. We are the best! I am very happy to join the stolen thief��s team and perform with them on the stage.
After the stolen thief, I see the drama with Turandot, the Princely Princess, but I just see that with half perform under the stage. They have no lots of the property on the stage and they just play the drama with no dance, it really special. I think their actor and the actress have the talent with the performance to play the drama on the stage.

1 Comments:
At 5:10 上午,
唐維敏 Albert said…
even only 3 lines, you deserve to win big applause from the audience. :)
what a pity you haven't seen other performances.
張貼留言
<< Home