sophomore english,DOMC, SOCE, FJCU, Fall 2005--Spring 2006

星期日, 6月 25, 2006

We Are All Challenger

When the last semester, the most parts of our classmates decided to play the drama performance that called �uE.T.C.D.�v, and it means English teach class drama.In the process of the �uE.T.C.D.�v will be shaping, everyone of our classmates have been our own challengers just for the �uE.T.C.D.�v could be perfect.

Seeking Eileen Chang
I haven��t seen the whole �uSeeking Eileen Chang�v performance, but when I saw the multimedia that introduced the Eileen Chang, I was absorbed in it; I was very impressed in the multimedia.
On the other hand, I like their costume, because it conforms to the story.


Dream of Pink Chamber
I haven��t seen the whole �uDream of Pink Chamber�v performance, too. I just saw the part of this drama. The drama made a special impression on me, because it gathered a lot special ideals. Besides, the actor��s make-up is perfect. At a whole, this drama is amusing and made me feel relaxed. It��s a pity the part actors showed uneasy.

Magic Dancer, Golden Star Jin Xing
It��s a pity I didn��t saw this broadcast play, but this really attracts me the most. Because I surfed their blog, therefore, I knew the Jin Xing��s story and their discussion during the process.
When I knew the summary of the �uMagic Dancer, Golden Star�VJin Xing�v, I understood it a fascinating story.

The Stolen Thief
The story talks about many kinds of steals between people. I like the story very much, because it shows a person��s natural and normal. As a whole, the drama is praiseworthy in all respects like the emotional expression of actors is showing completely; the actor��s moving is making the great effect and their light and sound effects control well.
�uThe Stolen Thief�vearned many awards, and their prizes are well- deserved, but the only fly in the ointment is that there are too many filthy language in the stage dialogue.


Beyond my Belief That we Got it
In fact, up to now, I can��t believe that we played the drama�uTurandot�vsuccessfully that there are just eight members in this drama group. For us, play the drama is a heavy lifting,even though we practice again and again, still we didn��t perform perfectly. I still remember even on the eve of the �uE.T.C.D.�vperformance, we didn��t prepare complete, there were many problems between us, include making multimedia, sound effects, light control and stage properties.
At the formal performance, it��s so confused that made me feeling tense, so, as soon as the drama performance came to an end, I cried out of control, because I knew all of scare was gone.
Totally, though we performed the drama successfully, we also had some defects.
Additionally, for me, the�uTurandot�v is a amusing and original adaptation, because it gathers all of our member��s ideals, and I also like our properties, although the stage properties are not delicate, it handcrafted by us.


The Memory is Still Fresh
The �uE.T.C.D.�vis my first time touch the drama, I feel the drama is glamorous. It made me saw everyone exhausted their ability and looked every group meticulously planned their drama. The �uE.T.C.D.�vis a unforgettable experience for me, in the process, I learn some wonderful things, and also lost some things. I have thank everyone that join in the �uE.T.C.D.�vperformance, you bring the good experience to me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home