sophomore english,DOMC, SOCE, FJCU, Fall 2005--Spring 2006

星期三, 6月 21, 2006

Wonderful Memory

Wow, I can't believe that my group, just eight members, can complete a brilliant English drama.
I still remember, at the end of last semester, Albert asked us:�� Next semester, we want to put on a play or sit and listen on classroom.�� At last, we decided to play drama. As soon as I knew this result, I told myself:�� It will be a crazy and busy semester.��
During my senior high, I had the experience of English drama. So, at this time, I have more ability to control our play. From winter vocation to 3 June, there were many exciting matters and hard problems in our group. For example, we just have one boy, we must plan our play only one male role, other roles were female. In addition, our group had problem of communication. After many times to coordinate, we overcame this heavy problem, then we found ways out of difficulties.
Due to our efforts, then practiced again and again, at the formal performance, Turandot was an amazing and perfect play for me. Expect for our drama, I learned how to plan a project, how to cooperate with each members, how to overcome problems, the last but the least, how to assist our team to achieve the goal.
A good drama, light and music are two important factors. For me, it was the first time to control the light in stage. I hold nervous and curiosity to learn it. About the actor step, it took our a lot more time to practice. Every member had different ideas, so we had to took much time to debate. How to arrange actor��s step was more important, this factor would present a play was good or not. Sometime, we would have a row, because of this, the atmosphere was very down during our practice.
At the formal performance, our team performed the best that I never saw in our practice. I believe Albert would have the same feeling with me. On the performance day��s eve, we made more change and added more about actor��s show. In addition, we made animation, changed hair style, and altered actor��s costume. On the other hand, we enhanced interaction between actors. Duo to these, our play became more energy.

�mAbout other dramas�n
��Stolen thief��is the wonderful drama. One time, while they dressed rehearsal, I saw that every one of their team all done their best on this drama. Their play combined dance and suitable music to present their unique feature. The members of their team were the more. At the stage, they could arrange every actor��s step. Especially, in the beginning of their drama, they used electric torches as if they want to introduce actor��s interaction. They used music to present their circumstances, actor��s expression were very lively and vivid. Every actor were very severe, they could show the best on stage as if there were nobody under stage. Although their lines of the opera are not many, their body languages and expression were rich and colorful.

About ��Seeking Eileen Chang��, they used drama in drama to present their play. They dressed in cheongsam, their dresses were coherence. Looking at their dress and decoration, this play brought us into that age, but while the direct appeared, she pulled all audiences to this age. Cutting the stage into two apart, they used space-time interlock to present their feature. They also did a lot of thinking about media materials. Although their voice was lower, their scene, dresses and costume were decorated very fit with their drama��s age.

Then, ��Dream of pink chamber��and��Golden star��, I don��t look at their performance, but at the end of the activity, I heard something good about them. For instance, ��Golden star��used colorful music to present their play because their play was a radio play. Therefore, their play��s sense of hearing was very changeable. Then,��Dream of pink chamber��had a good makeup designer, every actor��s costume had one��s own style and actor��s feature were very distinct.

�mConclusion�n
Now, the ETCD is over. I think that every one of my classmates have a wonderful memory. I am very moved that our class can do the best to complete this drama. Though it should take much time to practice and revise again and again, while the performance finished, and all the audiences applaud for actors, it was a wonderful ending in my mind. Thanks Albert, thanks my partners, thanks everyone.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home