happy ending

It is memorable of the English drama in my collegiate life. In the Seeking Eileen Chang, I took charge of costume designer. Before seeking Eileen Chang was not performed, I rented cheongsams several times. I also prepared other clothes and adornments.
The day I felt a little nervous, the performer must change into clothes fast. I also felt so excitingly, because we showed our performance finally. The members of our team are all the best. Then, I am so happy that we get awards. Others also had wonderful performance. The most important thing was that we let Albert affectingly. Finally, I will thank everyone in the house. This performance let us has the same recollection, and we love you, Albert.

1 Comments:
At 5:13 上午,
唐維敏 Albert said…
you did a nice good job, both in costume design and sneaking into bed with Irene (eileen). :)
to be stylish, all cast needs to attract attention from the audience by all sorts of ways. Costume, of course, counts one of them. to be more specific, constume helps with the dramatic design... accelerate the tempo of the narrative rhythm.
張貼留言
<< Home