There are sixty people dancing on a small black box in the same time.

At first, we have a lot of different idea and not same ways to show what the play central mean. Combine sixty people��s creation to an ETCD drama. It��s a hard work! But we got it! English is not just ��study��English . We still can speak loudly, singing, dancing and show it.
By this English drama I understand English not just English. We had to recital the words and let it to be lyrical. Sometime we should move our step and face caricature to speak by this way the sentence will be action-packed. And when we moved should notice somebody whether close with us nearly. I think this is the drama what I learn.
Spend a lot of time, winter vacation to June 3, nearly four months that we practiced.
Our show The Stolen Thief just like us baby, everyone invest a lot of time to practice the dance and steps. There is no Shari, Amigo, Jason, Yurry, Ann, Vicky, Carol rain, Horse, Nico, Grant, Liang, Anita, Shu Shin, Marie, Joyce, Vanessa, Steven�Kof course it continue Albert otherwise there is no ��The Stolen Thief��.
In June 13 we watch DVD in the ES001, this is the first time I see other group��s play. I think maybe we need more time and more practice, because even though the word we didn��t lose but our move still very verdantly.
But we really got it, so English not just English, Right?

0 Comments:
張貼留言
<< Home