All the drama so good, right

ETCD was a very perfect drama . It makes us spend so much time and effort .
However, my job is to control all the light about our drama “Seeking Eileen Chang”and all the performances .
Control light sounds like so easy before I never touch it . However , when entered the drama that I knew it not easy . First I have to knew where is the place of light , and to move the button . Our team still have to prepare else performance of all the present , so it `s not easy .
“Seeking Eileen Chang” it was my second drama, so interesting and all our member also spend much time from winter vacation to this semester end , all the roles to find Albert many times, because the words of drama not very well, so chang and change again .
To show this day, all the teams to present their drama, real , it`s so good.
And all the drama except for our drama “Seeking Eileen Chang”, I like the fourth darma “ The Stolen Thief”. Why? Because I feel that their play are so good, at first their light used electric torch so fresh. And all player `s voice are so loudly, they dance and with music.

0 Comments:
張貼留言
<< Home