Audiences arouse us achieving Turandot, the Princely Princess

Time and again, I have recorded the audiences' face. Their faces were full of laugh and abounding. They aroused other me to act unawares. I almost cannot forbear to become ��Britney��. I am happy that our performance roused the audiences to enthusiasm.
At the very start, questions had been put to me by myself. Can I play the role? I am coy and stiff with actions. Of our team, my interpretation is the most poorness. I was so repulsive that I repeated many actions erroneously. For all that, I did it at pains. I understand that I cannot become the blight. Acquiring this drama we have to effort and we do it.
It goes without saying, as the last drama is our advantage. But I also believe that our effort is the key of click with audiences.
The Stolen Thief is only one that I saw in person. Their lights design of scene real impressive on my mine. Direct uses the scene to arrange actors�� place that let me be affected by her care. My photoreception is happy.

0 Comments:
張貼留言
<< Home